Total Care Protection
Total Care Protection not only gives you parts and labor coverage for 3 full years, but also includes our Exclusive Total Care Lifetime Guarantee.
Big Sandy Superstores and Total Care guarantee the original purchaser of the furniture of the following:
Frame to be free of defect in the workmanship, under normal use and conditions.
Springs and metal support systems covered against breakage due to defective material or workmanship, under normal use and conditions.
Motion and Sleeper mechanisms, including sleepers, recliners and other motion furniture against breakage due to defective material or workmanship under normal use and conditions.
Structural integrity of wood furniture such as dining room tables, chairs, stools, benches, china buffets, servers, credenzas, living room tables, curio cabinets, desks, beds, dresser, chests, armoires, nightstands and entertainment centers will maintain their structural integrity under normal use and conditions.
Casegoods hardware is covered from defective workmanship on guides, pulls and sliders.
*Lifetime of furniture is defined as 10 years of normal usage.
Take Comfort in Total Care Protection
Fabric and Leather are covered from:
- Accidental stains caused by anything normally consumed by humans (food and drink).
- Human bodily fluids (except feces, odor, scalp or hair oils).
- Excessive loss of foam resiliency in cushions and arms.
- Premature wear, seam separation and loss of latex backing.
- Cracking and/or peeling of leather surfaces.
- Frame and leg structural defects, warping, cracking, breaking and separation of frame components.
- Protection against mechanism failure for recliners, swivels, sleepers and lift chairs.
- Structural defects such as warping, drawer glides breaking, separation of components, hinges and mechanisms.
- Failure of integral electrical and mechanical components such as massage, lift and power recliners.
- Failure of structural integrity of case goods (nightstands, chest of drawers etc.).
Wood and Solid Surface Coverage
- Heat marks resulting from normal household items.
- Scratching or chipping of glass or mirrors, including loss of silvering in mirrors.
- Broken or cracked hardware.
- Excessive scratching or lifting of the finish.
- Lifting, cracking and peeling of solid wood, laminated finishes or veneers.
If Your Furniture Needs Serviced
- If a stain occurs, refer to your furniture’s cleaning instructions.
- Report damages or stains you are unable to remove within 5 days of occurrence to Big Sandy Superstore’s customer service department.
- Place your work order by going to our website at bigsandysuperstore.com/customer-service.
- Once your work order is placed you will be contacted by the service department within 72 hours. The service department will provide the appointment date and time of your in-home service.
- During your scheduled service appointment our factory trained technician will inspect, photograph, make all possible repairs and create a list of parts to complete any future repairs.
- If additional parts are required the service department will place an order with the manufacturer (some part orders may extend the completion time of your service order).
- Big Sandy service department will contact you once your parts are received to complete your repair.
1-Time Pet Forgiveness
Only one incident covered with policy and includes the following:
Pet Biological Stains
- Pet teeth marks
- Claw marks/tears
What’s Required of You?
- Maintain a proper environment for your furniture that meets or exceed manufacturer’s standards.
- Clean your pieces according to the manufacturer’s standards.
- Use tablecloths/pads, placemats and coasters on all wood furniture. Nearly all dinnerware will cause small surface scratches over time.
- Avoid allowing pets on your furniture. Even the best trained pet can accidentally scratch or stain your furniture.
- Fading in leather and upholstery furniture is natural. To help delay, avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. This causes faster fading and drying over time and is not covered by any warranty.
- Report any damages or stains you are unable to remove by following the manufacturer’s cleaning instruction to Big Sandy WITHIN 5 DAYS. Failure to do so may void this coverage.
No Risk Guarantee!
Guarantee the original purchaser of covered furniture
If you don’t need in-home service… You can cash in your lifetime coverage! That’s right! If you have not used any services offered by your Total Care Policy, you can cash in your lifetime coverage at any point between the end of your three year Total Care coverage and 10 years from the purchase date. You will be issued a store credit equal to the full purchase price of the plan that can be used toward a future purchase of any new furniture or bedding! This credit is not to exceed 50% of your next purchase (before tax and delivery, if applicable). For example, if you paid $199 for your Total Care coverage, you would get $199 toward your $399 or more furniture or bedding purchase. Credit must be redeemed between years four and 10 and use of said credit voids the remainder of the lifetime warranty.
Click Here to download the Total Care Protection brochure.
Big Sandy Superstores Proudly Serves the Following Areas:
||Teays Valley, WV
Shop for Furniture at Big Sandy Superstore in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky.