Total Care Furniture Protection Total Care No Risk Guarantee*
Delivery & Installation Furniture Appliances HDTVs Power Bases
TAKE COMFORT IN TOTAL CARE PROTECTION.
We get it, life happens. Kids are messy, pets like to be mischievous, and sometimes accidents happen. You've invested in quality furniture, now take the risk and worry away with our Total Care Protection Plans. A furniture protection plan can give you peace of mind, knowing that your furniture is covered in the event of a mishap.
Do you have a service request?
Your service request will go directly to the service team designated for your location.
Total Care Protection (3 Year Coverage)
Total Care Coverage Includes:
1/2 Off White Glove Delivery
Your Total Care purchase includes 1/2 off local white glove delivery for the item(s) covered.
Fabric and Leather Coverage
- Accidental stains caused by anything normally consumed by humans. (Food and drink)
- Human bodily fluids (except feces, odor, scalp or hair oils)
- Excessive loss of foam resiliency in cushions and arms
- Premature wear, seam separation and loss of latex backing.
- Cracking and/or peeling of leather surfaces.
- Protection against mechanism failure for recliners, swivels, sleepers and lift chairs.
- Frame and leg structural defects, warping, cracking, breaking and separation of frame components.
- Structural defects such as warping, door guides, breaking, separation of components, hinges and mechanisms.
- Failure of integral electrical and mechanical components such as massage, lifts and power recliners.
- Failure of structural integrity of case goods (nightstands, chest of drawers, server etc.).
Wood and Solid Surface Coverage
- Scratching or chipping of glass or mirrors, including loss of silvering in mirrors.
- Broken or cracked hardware.
- Lifting, cracking, and peeling of solid wood, laminated finishes or veneers not caused by heat or water damage.
Total Care No Risk Guarantee
*Guarantees the original purchaser of covered furniture. If you don't need In-Home Service...You can cash in your Lifetime Coverage! That's right! If you have not used any services offered by your Total Care Policy, you can cash in your lifetime coverage at any point between the end of your 3 year Total Care Coverage and 5 Years from the purchase date. You will be issued a store credit equal to the full purchase price of the plan that can be used toward a future purchase of any new furniture or bedding! This credit is not to exceed 50% of your next purchase (before tax and delivery, if applicable). For example, if you paid $199 for your Total Care Coverage, you would get $199 toward your $399 or more furniture or bedding purchase. Credit must be redeemed between years 3 and 5.
Total Care PLUS Protection (5 Year Coverage)
5 Year Coverage Includes everything in 3 Year Coverage plus:
Free Local White Glove Delivery
Your Total Care Plus purchase includes free local white glove delivery for the item(s) covered. Two or more items with service qualifies for free delivery of all other items. Deliveries outside our local delivery area will be subject to additional charges (Minimum $20).
1-Time Pet Forgiveness
Pet Biological Stains (on one piece)
- Pet Marks
- Claw marks/tears
*Only one incident included in coverage
10 Year Frame Coverage
Total Care Plus covers the frame of your furniture for up to 10 years. After the original 5 year Total Care Plus Protection through 10 years, frame will be covered for parts only.
Total Care No Risk Guarantee
*Guarantees the original purchaser of covered furniture. If you don't need In-Home Service...You can cash in your Lifetime Coverage! That's right! If you have not used any services offered by your Total Care Policy, you can cash in your lifetime coverage at any point between the end of your 5 year Total Care Coverage and 10 Years from the purchase date. You will be issued a store credit equal to the full purchase price of the plan that can be used toward a future purchase of any new furniture or bedding! This credit is not to exceed 50% of your next purchase (before tax and delivery, if applicable). For example, if you paid $199 for your Total Care Coverage, you would get $199 toward your $399 or more furniture or bedding purchase. Credit must be redeemed between years 5 and 10, and use of said credit voids the remainder of the Lifetime Warranty.
Your Furniture Needs Service. What now?
- If a stain occurs, refer to your furniture's cleaning instructions.
- Report damages or stains you are unable to remove within 72 hours of their occurrence to Big Sandy Superstore's customer service department.
- Place your work order by going to our website at
www.BigSandySuperstore.com/servicesor by texting 740-259-3123.
- Once your work order is placed you will be contacted by the service department within 72 hours. The service department will provide the appointment date and time of your in-home service.
- During your scheduled service appointment our factory trained technician will inspect, photograph, make all possible repairs and create a list of parts to complete any future repairs.
- If additional parts are required the service department will place an order with the manufacturer (some part orders may extend the completion time of your service order).
- Big Sandy service department will contact you once your parts are received to complete your repair.
What's Required of You?
- Maintain a proper environment for your furniture that meets or exceeds manufacturer standards.
- Clean your pieces according to the manufacturer's standards.
- Use tablecloths/pads, placemats, and coasters on all wood furniture. Nearly all dinnerware will cause small surface scratches over time.
- Avoid allowing pets on your furniture. Even the best trained pet can accidentally scratch or stain your furniture.
- Fading in leather and upholstery furniture is natural. To help delay, avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight. This causes faster fading and drying over time and is not covered by any warranty.
- Spot Clean Only. Report any damages or stains you are unable to remove by following the manufacturer's cleaning instructions to Big Sandy WITHIN 72 HOURS. Failure to do so may void this coverage.
- If your furniture is located outside our normal delivery area, you will be required to bring the furniture to a Big Sandy location in order to have repairs made. Contact Big Sandy Superstore to confirm normal delivery area.
I never made a service claim. How do I redeem my in store credit?
- When visiting a store, inform your sales representative you have an available No Risk credit. All service records are kept on file in our computer system to verify.
Lifetime Guarantee The Big Sandy Superstore Total Care Lifetime Parts guarantee applies only to new furniture, on which enrollment in the Total Care Program is purchased. This guarantee applies only to the original purchaser of the furniture and Total Care Coverage. Full terms and conditions of this guarantee are available at www.bigsandysuperstore.com/servicesAn approved product exchange fulfills the warranty agreement of customer's Total Care and/or Performance Protection Plus policy.
Factory Certified Technicians Your Total Care Protection is backed by our team of fully certified, highly trained technicians, as well as our 80,000 sq ft Big Sandy Service Center, located in Franklin Furnace, Ohio.These technicians are specially trained to work on furniture from our manufacturers, and they are familiar with the construction and design of the furniture. This means they can quickly identify any problems and fix them.
Our Service Center is the largest and most state-ofthe- art facility of its kind in the region. With the latest technology, paired with experienced master craftsmen, your furniture has never been in better hands! We take pride in restoring items beyond the original factory specifications, and we're proud to provide our Lifetime Parts Guarantee, allowing you to buy with supreme confidence.